View Profile GtYuhan

70 Game Reviews

Like all of StuffedWombat's works: Sweet concept, minimalistic art and way too short. I can see this as a potential best selling mobile game on the app store.

Smooth movement, easy to learn controls and pleasing artstyle. Narrating across the map was easy. At no point in the game did I feel like there was a bug or that something is missing.

I had a few problems.
- The game is too short! But if it were to be any longer more gameplay features and aesthetics need to be added to prevent repetitiveness.
- The stop signs were confusing. I initially thought of them as danger signs and refrained from crossing those signs. Only later did I learn that they are merely decorative.
- The star shaped, stationary enemies could not be eliminated, which was pretty annoying
- There is a lack of narrative. At the end, it was revealed that the main character is a bounty hunter going after the devil. This should have been established at the start of the game to give the game context and a sense of direction.
- The boss fight is disappointing. The boss had a very limited arsenal of attacks, which can be easily avoided by standing at the far right of the screen. The fight also consisted of continuous spamming of the gun. The nonstop screenshake and firing noise made me nauseous.

Overall, 5 minutes well spent

Using unnamed aliens instead of one of hundreds of aliens, eg Brainiac, from DC comics is a missed opportunity. The graphics are simple and bland. The gameplay is a generic platformer with little to offer.

1 Art Review

Great attention to detail and good world building. My only complaint is that the main character is not very well lit, which steals attention away from him. If more light can be casted onto the character the illustration would be even better.

Former Creative Director of Skymartbw